RB 9.16, released Nov. 27, 2020, includes a few improvements for your RB9 day-to-day work flow:
- Schedule same job multiple times on the same day
When adding new jobs to your calendar, you can add the same date multiple times to New Job > Set Multiple Job Dates > Fixed Dates.
- More information in results grids
- In Send Job Confirmations/Cancellations, added Job Location, Job Location City, and Job Location State columns to the grid.
- In Send Assignment Notifications/Cancellations, added Acknowledged Date, Job Location, Job Location City, and Job Location State columns to the grid.
- Export paychecks to QuickBooks directly from Payables
New export option, QuickBooks IIF, means checks can be imported to QuickBookswithout using Tools > QuickBooks Integrator.
- More search filters in Reports
Added Billing Rate Group to search criteria in Client Rating Report and Insurance Billing reports.
- Add overpayments to QuickBooks
Changed to be able to add overpayment when adding data to QuickBooks using QuickBooks Integrator’s Receive Payment.
- Resources can see task remarks on RB Connect/RB Connect Mobile
Added Remarks to View Job > Task section.
You can find the full list of update changes with video explanations of some new features on the RB9 latest update page.