What’s new in RB v9.01
The first major update to RB9 will be released in March 2019. It includes over 10 new features, options, and productivity enhancements:
Office > Common
- Added ability to select email account from the Send Options screen in Email/SMS function.
- Added ability to show and modify selected email account’s default information in Email composer.
Office > Personal > User Preferences
- Added ability to set multiple email account when using “Use Personal Setting” in Email > Outgoing Email Method.
Office > Calendar > Jobs (List View)
- Added Task(Resource) column to the main grid. This column will display assigned resource for task, excluding cancelled task. If resource is not assigned, will display “N/A.”
Office > Calendar > Jobs (Monthly View)
- Added Task(Resource) column to day’s footer. When day’s footer is clicked, will display assigned resource for task, excluding cancelled task. If resource is not assigned, will display “N/A.”
Office > Calendar > Tasks
- Added Job Location, Job Location City, and Job Location State to the main grid.
Office > Calendar > Tasks in Progress
- Added grouping by resource and display Average Days Old and Total Estimated Pages to the grouping footer.
Office > Production > Turn In
- Combined Prefill Service from Billing Set function and Prefill Service from Preferred Services function as one Prefill Service, so both functions can be accessed from one screen.
- Added ability to modify access to specific file to specific contact from View Accessible Contacts function in Witness-level repository. For example, when Witness A has PDF transcript, video, and exhibits, Contact 1 can access only the PDF transcript and exhibits, while Contact 2 can access only the video file. This eliminates the need to create duplicate witnesses (e.g., Witness A-1 and Witness A-2) to upload duplicate files to.
Office > Receivables > Aged A/R
- Added ability to directly access 90-day Payment History, Client Activity, and Collection Letters function from each firm.
Office > Setup > System Preferences
- Added ability to set multiple email account in General > Email.
- Added ability to select multiple FedEx accounts.
- When downloading FedEx label, user can select which account to use for printing.
- Added ability to select multiple UPS accounts. When downloading UPS label, user can select which account to use for printing.
- Added “Check port is open” function to Tools > QuickBooks.
Connect > Contact > Transcript Packages
- Added Word Search Type, Words to search for filter to Search By. These new filters are for Full-Text Search plug-in.
Listed under Options & plug-ins, RB Connect, RB9, RB9 update | Tagged full-text search, RB9, RB9 update