2014: 1st half update
Release date: March 26, 2014
Use new customer portal to manage your subscriptions & more
All RB users can register to use our customer portal. In the customer portal, depending on your access level and OMTI purchases/subscriptions, you can:
- View which OMTI products, plug-ins & custom programming you use.
- Request additional user licenses/cancel user licenses.
- Renew annual maintenance contracts.
- See other plug-ins you could add to your products.
- Change which credit card is used for automatic payments.
- View outstanding and paid invoices, including payment details.
- Download invoices.
- Pay outstanding invoices.
- Update your RBXchange contact info.
- Look up contact info for fellow RB users across North America to exchange jobs with through RB.
- Look up articles in the KnowledgeBase, such as product version changes and feature how-to’s, by product.
- Print, email and rate KB articles.
- Submit feature ideas for future version of OMTI products in the Idea Collaborator.
- View, comment on and vote for users’ feature suggestions.
- View status of and comment on outstanding support issues.
- Create new support tickets.
- Search for resolved or unresolved support tickets. Then reinstate a resolved ticket to make the issue active again.
- Follow history of support issues.
- Update credit card information for automatic subscription payments.
- Update company address(es) and phone numbers.
- Update your company’s OMTI product users’ contact info, preferences and access levels.
- Change users’ passwords.
- Add new users.
- View your OMTI Product Training schedule.
- Cancel training sessions.
Listed under RB8 updates Tagged customer portal, RB8 update