An open letter from our president & CEO
During our 20th anniversary, I’ve had a lot of occasions to reflect on why we’ve succeeded when so many other court reporting firm software companies have not. And I think that beyond having software and services court reporting firms want, we offer some unique benefits that you don’t get with other companies:
- Thirty-day money-back guarantee: If you don’t like an RB product after trying it for 30 days, we’ll give you a full refund of the product price.
- Data conversion from RB: While you may already know that we will convert your existing data into your new RB system, you may not be aware that if you decide you want to change to a different, non-RB system, we’ll help convert your RB data to the new system.
- We listen to you: The reason our products are so good is because our clients are so good at what they do, and we know it. So we listen to their suggestions, questions and complaints, and constantly work to improve ReporterBase. We are an open company and offer an online user community and live chat with our sales and support teams to facilitate communication with our clients.
- Software company with reporting industry knowledge: We are not your competitor and never will be. We develop software and services for you and protect your data. We will never set up a network or reporting firm, or in any way use our specialized knowledge to compete with you.
- Team RB: Our company and our clients together have grown into a community. We encourage our clients to discuss issues with us, plus we offer a yearly user conference for a chance to meet in person and a free RB job exchange group, where RB users can find other RB users to exchange jobs with. [We also now have a Facebook page & Twitter feed.]
I think that more than having a lot of functions or the latest technology in our products or being the biggest company, these five points represent ReporterBase’s core values and make us unique in our field. I think they are also compelling reasons for any firm looking for office management solutions to seriously consider ReporterBase.
In closing, I’d like to say it’s been a good 20 years for us and for our clients – some of whom have been with us the entire way. We look forward to many more years with all of you.
President & CEO, OMTI, Inc.
AUGUST-OCTOBER 2005 FEATURE ARTICLE
Listed under News archives, Services, Team RB Tagged Facebook, job exchange, Twitter, user conference