How to make a one-time pay adjustment
Learn how to add or deduct a specific amount of money from a resource’s current paycheck.
Ted Yoo, OMTI Technical Support Manager, shows you how to adjust a resource’s paycheck to correct a previous pay error in this instructional video.
- In RB8, click Payables > Pay Adjustments.
- Click Actions (or right-click on the grid), then choose New.
- In the New Pay Adjustment window, enter the following information:
- Resource – Click the binoculars button to select the resource.
- Amount – Enter the adjustment amount (e.g., “15.00” or “-25.00”). Negative amounts reduce the resource’s pay.
- Remarks – Enter the description for this adjustment.
- Click Save and Close.
Listed under RB instructions, RB8, ReporterBase, Training, Video demos Tagged pay adjustments, Pay Resources, payables, video tip