How to generate recurring payroll deduction amounts
Learn how to deduct a specific amount of money from a resource’s paycheck every time you run payroll in RB8 for a defined date range.
Jason Yee, OMTI Client Support Manager, shows you how to set up recurring payroll deductions in this instructional video.
- In RB8, click Setup > Resources.
- In the Search Critera pane, enter the resource’s name and click Search.
- In the results grid, double-click the resource.
- In the Resource window, click Pay Info and enter the following information:
- Recurring Amount – Enter the amount you want to regularly deduct as a negative number.
- Recurring From – Enter the date you want to start deducting the amount.
- Recurring To – Enter the end date for deducting the recurring amount.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click Payables > Pay Adjustments. Pay Date defaults to the next pay date. Change the date if needed.
- Right-click on the grid and select Generate Recurring Deductions. Any recurring deductions that apply to the selected Pay Date appear.
Listed under RB instructions, RB8, ReporterBase, Training, Video demos Tagged pay adjustments, payables, payroll, resources, video tip