How to generate recurring payroll deduction amounts
Learn how to deduct a specific amount of money from a resource’s paycheck every time you run payroll in RB8 for a defined date range.
Jason Yee, OMTI Client Support Manager, shows you how to set up recurring payroll deductions in this instructional video.
- In RB8, click Setup > Resources.
- In the Search Critera pane, enter the resource’s name and click Search.
- In the results grid, double-click the resource.
- In the Resource window, click Pay Info and enter the following information:
- Recurring Amount – Enter the amount you want to regularly deduct as a negative number.
- Recurring From – Enter the date you want to start deducting the amount.
- Recurring To – Enter the end date for deducting the recurring amount.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click Payables > Pay Adjustments. Pay Date defaults to the next pay date. Change the date if needed.
- Right-click on the grid and select Generate Recurring Deductions. Any recurring deductions that apply to the selected Pay Date appear.