November 2020 RB9 update
RB 9.16, released Nov. 27, 2020, includes a few improvements for your RB9 day-to-day work flow:
- Schedule same job multiple times on the same day
When adding new jobs to your calendar, you can add the same date multiple times to New Job > Set Multiple Job Dates > Fixed Dates.
- More information in results grids
- In Send Job Confirmations/Cancellations, added Job Location, Job Location City, and Job Location State columns to the grid.
- In Send Assignment Notifications/Cancellations, added Acknowledged Date, Job Location, Job Location City, and Job Location State columns to the grid.
- Export paychecks to QuickBooks directly from Payables
New export option, QuickBooks IIF, means checks can be imported to QuickBookswithout using Tools > QuickBooks Integrator.
- More search filters in Reports
Added Billing Rate Group to search criteria in Client Rating Report and Insurance Billing reports.
- Add overpayments to QuickBooks
Changed to be able to add overpayment when adding data to QuickBooks using QuickBooks Integrator’s Receive Payment.
- Resources can see task remarks on RB Connect/RB Connect Mobile
Added Remarks to View Job > Task section.
You can find the full list of update changes with video explanations of some new features on the RB9 latest update page.
Listed under RB Connect, RB Connect Mobile, RB9, RB9 update Tagged QuickBooks, RB Connect, RB Connect Mobile, RB9