Keeping track of important client dates
In RB8, you can enter any event you want to remember for contacts, such as birthdays or wedding anniversaries. The system will automatically remind you when an important event is within a set number of days. In addition, you can pull up a list of upcoming anniversaries so that you can generate labels for cards.
- On the menu bar in RB8, click Inquiry > Anniversary Inquiry.
- In the Search Criteria pane, specify any of the following filters:
- Anniversary Type – Select anniversary type(s) in the drop-down. The default is ALL.
- Anniversary Date From/To – Enter an anniversary date range.
- Client Of – Click the binoculars button to select a particular resource.
- Sales Rep – Click the binoculars button to select a particular sales rep.
- Firm – Click the binoculars button to select a particular firm.
- Send To – Select either Firm Address or Home Address in the drop-down.
- Click Search. RB8 lists all of the contacts who meet the specified search condition(s).
- Right-click on the grid, then choose Envelopes and Labels.
- In the Envelope/Shipping Label window:
- To print DYMO labels, select your printer in the Shipping Label drop-down.
- To print on envelopes, select your printer in the Envelope drop-down. Adjust the printing location on your envelopes if necessary by changing the values in Top and Left fields under Envelope Printing Position.
- Right-click on the grid, then choose Print Envelope or Print Label, depending on which you selected under Envelope/Shipping Label.